How to restore a backup, backup and restore android, Google restores, how to backup Android phone, how to restore the android phone from google backup: Things were truly highly complicated back then, when we change our phone. Really transferring data from the old device to the new device sucks very hard, but it comes the time when Google has made things very easy and go with ease.
So, if you are also here to know how to restore an android phone from Google backup, then you are here at the right place. Without making any further delay let’s dive in deep and explore how you can easily restore a backup from Google backup in an Android phone.
How To Restore Android Phone From Google Backup
As said earlier, mobile phones play a huge role in our day-to-day activities whether it is related to calls, taking photos, streaming videos, chatting with fellow friends, and so on…
How to restore a backup, backup and restore android, Google restores, how to backup Android phone, how to restore the android phone from google backup.
Utilizing Google backup is one of the simple methods for restoring your phone. Your data is backed up using Google Backup over Google’s cloud storage system.
You may quickly recover your data on your Android smartphone whenever you want once you have backed it up to your Google account. The simplest method for Android users to preserve and recover data is Google’s backup service. To subsequently recover your phone’s data, you must first make a backup of it.
Certainly, it becomes very important to store that in a safe place, as phones life and our lives too have a random certainty so having safety and preventive measures is very important.
Here we have listed out some reasons which might happen that you need to be prepared with the backup to restore it anytime you want.
- The backup maintains your data safe and secure so that you may recover them later if the phone suffers unintentional damage and you lose your data.
- While using the phone, you could occasionally unintentionally erase some data that you never want to lose. This time, you’ll understand how crucial it is to have an Android smartphone data backup. You may retrieve any such mistakenly erased data with the aid of data backups.
- Your phone may occasionally be unintentionally misplaced or stolen. All of the information stored on your phone that could be crucial to you in such circumstances would be lost. In the event that anything similar occurs, you can restore your files and other data provided you have backed them up.
- Most people use the internet to access their gadgets, which increases the risk of virus attacks and data loss. Backup enables the restoration of lost data and the repair of corrupted files.
- Sometimes, when a phone is connected to a computer via a USB cord, the file is shown but cannot be opened.
And Google has done its best in any situation to have a peaceful sleep by restoring data and having backups, so let’s look out how you can restore the data from Google backup directly to your newly bought phone. How to restore a backup, backup and restore android, Google restores, how to backup Android phone, how to restore the android phone from google backup.
How to create a backup in Android
First, let’s see how you can first create a backup so that you can restore it later.
- Open the “Settings” app on your Android smartphone, then select the Google option.
- Select “Backup” by tapping it.
- Turn on the toggle for “Backup via Google One.”
- Additionally, you may tap on “Google Account data” to backup specific data, such as contacts, and calendars, and make notes.
- To automatically back up your phone, return to the main “Backup” screen and click the “Back up now” option.
Now your backup will start happening, so if your phone is misplaced or stolen also then you can just restore it on another device as a safety measure, you must create your backup from time to time.
Now let’s explore how you can restore that backup data back to your phone directly.
- Turn your new Android phone on, and start doing the settings as shown.
- Choose your “System Language,” press “Next,” then, if you have Wi-Fi, connect to it by entering your password.
- After agreeing to the privacy statement, click “Accept and Continue”. If you are asked to rapidly replicate your existing configuration to your phone, choose No thanks and then click the “Next” option at the bottom.
- On the following screen, enter your Google account credentials and select the Next button once more.
- Check the appropriate boxes, sign in to your Android device using your Gmail account, and then touch the Next button. Once more, touch Accept to continue and “Accept” the policy. The Google services page will appear; check the boxes that apply to you, then tap “Next” to continue.
- If it asks for another email, use the “Not now” radio choice and touch “Next” to proceed.
- Pick the Android phone from which you wish to recover your data or an app. To restore them, click the “Restore” button.
That’s all and it is pretty simple steps that you can follow and get the best results.
Conclusion on How To Restore Android Phone From Google Backup
Having a backup is very important nowadays as most of our important information, data files, photos, media everything is stored in our phones only and once it is misplaced then it will be chaos which cannot be handled.
So better to take preventive measures and have your backup ready with you, so that whenever any uncertainty happens then you can just restore the old backup and enjoy it on your other device without any hassle. How to restore a backup, backup and restore android, Google restores, how to backup Android phone, how to restore the android phone from google backup.
That’s all for the How To Restore Android Phone From Google Backup, hope you have found this article helpful and applied too, so why don’t you share it with your friends and family members so that they will also get benefited from it?
Thank You 🙂