Google Chromebook, what is Chromebook, Chrome OS, how to download play store on Chromebook: Play Store is the hub for all apps, games, movies, and what else not for Android and Google. Without Play Store in a device is like a body without a soul, which doesn’t give any sense nor you should try to consider it. That’s why having a Play Store downloaded on your device is the first and foremost thing you should consider after peeling out the plastic sheet from your touch screen, or else you will be shocked.
So, if you are looking out for how to download Play Store on Chromebook as you have already experienced a body without a soul how looks like.
Then you have landed in the right place, here we have listed very easy and simple steps that you must consider to get the Play Store downloaded to your Chromebook.
How to Download Play Store on Chromebook
Very easy and simple steps have been listed out below which you should follow to get the best results out from it asap. Please checkout.
1. First of all click on the top where you will Quick Settings Panel at the bottom right of your page screen.
2. Now click on the Settings icon listed over there.
3. Just scroll down a little bit and you will find the button Google Play Store, just turned it on.
4. Accept the terms and conditions written over there after reading out.
5. And here you go, just explore the Play Store’s awesome apps, games, movies, and all.
How to download apps on your Chromebook
1. Navigate to the app grid by clicking the circle in the left corner of the screen, then select root (or you can quickly open the play store if it’s pinned to the bottom toolbar).
2. Select Google Play Store.
3. Enter the app you want to download in the search bar at the top to find it.
4. Click “Install” on the application page.
Conclusion on how to download Play Store on Chromebook
Having a Play Store downloaded to your Chromebook is a must, as it is the soul of your device. We have listed out the basic and simple steps of both how to download Play Store on Chromebook and also how to download apps on your Chromebook.
So, that’s all for this post, hope you have definitely like the post as much as we do sharing it with you, don’t forget to share it with your friends who recently got the Chromebook and worried how to download play store in it.
Thank You 🙂