Interesting presentation topics, funny presentation topics, unique topics for presentation, funny powerpoint presentation topics for college students: Public speaking can be a lot of fun, especially when humor is included. The use of humor to have an audience agree with your point of view can go a long way in convincing them that your solution is the right one.
Some people take it all in their stride; some people may get a little nervous. Others would instead pour piping hot coffee on their genitals than stand in front of their peers and deliver a good presentation or a speech. No matter which camp you fall into there is, however, Funny Presentation Topics no excuse for lack of creativity in these days of memes and powerpoint.
Even if you are one of the lucky few who do have the gift of the gab, you can jazz up your speech with an infinite variety of PowerPoint designs, quotes, and funny pictures. Funny Presentation Topics, or maybe yeah, you can admit that public speaking just isn’t your thing and the most you can manage is standing on stage, shaking slightly, and pressing the ‘next button on your PowerPoint slides, interesting Presentation Topics. Perhaps you just cannot be arsed anymore. Nowadays, you can let your PowerPoint presentation do the talking for you.
Funny and humorous speech topics – for anyone who wants to talk about silly foolish, casual odd, infrequent rare, bizarre weird, aberrant uncommon, Funny Presentation Topics, strange or crazy fun subjects. Modify the onliners for the best tailormade results of course!
Top Funny Presentation Topics
1) When I resign, I will …
2) How to make fun every day in life.
3) My motto: I’m flexible by indecision.
4) Ways to remember birthdays.
5) For her/him who doesn’t have to do it, nothing is impossible.
7) Why men are proud of themselves.
8) How to cheat poker the nice way.
9) Why I don’t want to be a millionaire.
10) Eating flowers is possible.
11) How to determine you are addicted to the Internet.
13) Wine/beer/cocktail of the month.
14) How to be a charming host at any event.
15) Demonstrate tasting wine in a humorous way.
16) If I were my boss, then I …
17) Happy puppies make humans happy.
18) How to deny reality.
19) Ten fun things to do during an exam.
20) Urban running acrobatics.
21) Ten ways to order a pizza.
22) Your guide to life.
23) Chasing idle dreams is a good habit.
24) How to throw a paper airplane in class.
25) Ten things you’ve learned from your pet.
26) Personal bloopers are great funny topics for a speech.
27) My most profitable mistake.
28) Funny computer terms and phrases.
29) What women really say when they talk to men.
30) Answers on the meaning of life.
31) Funny holidays in other countries.
32) How to find funny speech topics in 24 hours.
34) Unexpected disasters that can happen.
35) Bare funny facts about men.
36) Funny facts about women.
37) How to become a rat and make a fortune.
38) Rules for boys who want to date with your sister.
39) Funny first date experiences.
40) A true story that ain’t true in the end.
41) Unusual incidents.
42) Funny job applicant stories.
43) How I choose friends.
44) People with mediocre talents have success and high talented people haven’t.
45) Why my – any fun speech topic – looks cooler than the … of my neighbour.
46) Rare speed limits and the reasons why.
Interesting Funny Presentation Topics
Funny powerpoint presentation topics for college students
- Boys gossip more than girls do.
- Should Trix stop its discrimination and make them for everyone?
- Blame your horoscope for why things went wrong
- Why you should never take on a food challenge
- A breakup insurance policy should be invented
- Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
- Why men shouldn’t wear skinny jeans
- Vegetables have feelings – stop carrot cruelty
- Camping: the fun and the not so fun
- Why kids should make jokes in class
- Why lying well can be helpful
- Why I should marry Cameron Diaz
- When nothing goes left, go right
- Grown-ups are weird species
- Blame your dog for things
- Why getting lost is the best advice someone could give you
- The reason grass appears greener on the other side is because it is probably fake.
- In order to become old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
- Yes, you should write that down, because you will forget.
- We can lie but our facial expressions can’t.
- Life should come with background music.
- Chocolate never asks stupid questions.
- Sometimes when you need expert advice you should just have a chat with yourself.
- In order to understand what life is all about you should hang out with a three year old.
- The most dangerous animal out there is a silent woman.
- We don’t mean to interrupt people’s conversations, it’s just that we remember random things and get really excited.
- Wouldn’t it be great to have a six-month vacation twice a year?
- Nothing sucks more than when you are in the middle of an argument and realize that you are wrong.
- When you get older you will regret not taking all those naps as a child.
- I sometimes feel that the internet could do with a sarcasm font.
- Some of the bad decisions are necessary so you can have great stories to tell.
- Sometimes you will need to keep a contact number on your phone so that you can avoid their nuisance calls.
- How many times is it appropriate to say “excuse me”, before you give up and nod instead?
- A woman’s “I will be ready in 5 minutes” is the same as a man’s “I will be home in 5 minutes”.
- “We will see” means it’s probably not going to happen.
- Adults these days can barely do math without using a calculator but are always claiming to have X amount of problems.
- Being an adult is not an easy task.
- Life feels very much like a test I didn’t study for.
- You are not weird; you are just a limited edition.
- There is no need to sugarcoat everything, we can’t all be Willy Wonka.
- Not everyone will like you and that is okay because not everyone has good taste.
- Most people make mistakes five or six times, just to be sure.
- Be happy, it drives people crazy!
- Before you marry someone you should see how they react to slow internet.
- Alcohol clearly increases the size of the send button.
- We all need a day in which we can be just as useless as the ‘g’ in lasagne.
- Those who say they slept like a baby have obviously never had a baby.
- No, underarm farts are not an impressive party trick.
- Why do we panic when our phones fall but laugh when our friends do?
- Why do we remember all the things we forgot to do once we are in bed?
- Stop telling people that your baby is 28 months old!
- Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
- Why people calculate how many hours of sleep they will get.
- What is it with men and remote control buttons?
- Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
- It is probably wise to keep your Mom off of Facebook.
- Clowns are scary and this is why.
- The true list of Christmas gifts I would like to give my family.
- Why Mondays should be banned.
- It is not okay to be 30 and still live with your parents.
- Men gossip more than women.
- Stop bragging about being at the gym – nobody cares!
- We can lie to the world, but not to ourselves.
- You should never start your diet on a Monday.
- By plans I mean I want to stay home and watch Netflix.
- Why you should smile and wave when someone insults you.
- If you are going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
- Some people truly believe that they know everything, do they think their name is google?
- I wish the world would shock me by saying something intelligent.
- Women shouldn’t treat their faces like a colouring book.
- Some people are so fake, that Barbie is starting to get jealous.
- You are always entitled to your own incorrect opinion.
- Do people expect us to take notes when they tell us what to do?
- Just because it fits it doesn’t mean that it actually fits.
- It’s okay, you can explain yourself out of compromising positions.
- Autocorrect could ruin your life.
- Some people are all bark but no bite.
- Why read the book when you can just watch the movie?
- Growing old is mandatory but growing up is completely optional.
- Money does talk and it usually likes to say ‘bye-bye’.
- The good news is that if today is the worst day of your life, then you know that tomorrow will be better.
- Some of the best people out there are crazy.
- Common sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone’s garden.
- Sometimes you just need to take a nap and get over it.
- Daddy is the boss until Mommy gets home.
- To avoid trouble, you must always cut a toddler’s sandwich in the correct shape.
- People often lie on a first date so that they can secure the second one.
- Why wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.
- Yes, actually you can have your cake and eat it too!
- You should never be the party pooper.
- Disney movies are great until they all start singing.
- “Too busy” is just a myth.
- Teenagers need to remember that not that long ago they use to beg their mothers to watch them poop.
- Wouldn’t it be great if when we took a long nap people would be proud of us like they are when kids do?
- You know it is going to be a long day when your partner is upset about something you did in their dream.
- Sometimes our greatest accomplishment is to just keep quiet.
- Why Math feels like Mental Abuse To Humans.
- You need to marry the person who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming at a restaurant.
- Touch a pregnant belly at your own risk.
- If you mess with the bull you will get the horns.
- Why exactly did ‘that’s cool’ become ‘that’s hot’?
- People must stop randomly using the word ‘random’ for everything.
- How not wearing any makeup makes people think you are sick these days.
- LOL is usually what people reply with when they have nothing else to say.
- Why exactly is it called a crush?
- If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly in the end, why did it fall off in the first place?
- The only reason why we should want to go back in time is to repeat the fun parts.
- When we start to question if a word even exists.
- Before Facebook I had a life.
- Smile while you still have teeth.
- Why laughter is the best medicine.
- Three reasons why … (fill in your favorite cheerleader team here) will win the Superbowl this year.
- Fainting for high school is pretty common and often not a sign of something serious.
- Why rose is the best flowers’ fragrance many women like.
- Girls under 12 should not be allowed to wear makeup.
- Wendy’s / Burger King / McDonald’s (choose your fast food restaurant) has the best service and consumer complaint codes of conduct.
- My favorite Agent 007 James Bond is … (fill in the actor / actress of your choice here. Or do choose another movie hero for alternative humorous persuasive speech topics)
- Design your own How Cool Are You test and persuade your audience to take it.
- Seven signs that she is a real bitch type, and ways how to handle her.
- Five requirements to be called a bestie by girlfriends.
- Three symptoms that show you are definitely addicted to online quizzes.
- Fingerprints are unique for every human.
- Diet or regular drinks: it doesn’t matter at all what you drink.
- We should adapt the Chinese Calender / National Calendar of India.
- We should print small fun items on our coins that symbolizes our nation.
- What you should wear / not wear when giving a prom speech.
- Presidential running mates are politicians who were not able to reach the top themselves.
- How to get – more – Valentine Day cards next year.
- Nomen est omen (latin for name is omen) occurs more often than you think.
- Kung fu training skills should be mandatory for college and high school sports girls and women teachers.
- Vampires and ghosts are only historical legend figures, nevertheless they have much impact on our society when it comes to superstition.
- Thirteen is a lucky number.
- Why there are so many kangaroo, wombats, sheep and koalas in Australia.
- Why Rumpulstilskin is my favorite fairy tale.
- People prefer a clean shaven face instead of a beard or mustache.
- Dating someone who is much older than you are is the only way to date.
- Love at first sight really does exist.
- Lady Gaga has beaten Britney Spears.
- Men like action and women like romantic movies.
- Boyfriends must act romantic.
- (fill in the title of the song of your choice) is the funniest song ever.
- The Human cannonball stunt should be an entertainment event at our next campus event.
- Jay Leno is funny because he has good joke writers.
- Having a third arm is better than a third leg.
- Leather belts with a large buckle look good on guys.
- Experiencing the thrill of a Space Shuttle trip is too expensive.
- Why it’s a good idea to always google a person before you meet her or him for the first time.
- Ten ways to use Twitter with fun public speaking purposes in a maximum of 140 characters.
- Why many students rather text a friend than call her/him.
- Bingo competitions keep grandmas off the streets.
- Don’t take life too seriously – and yourself
- How to get rid of boring blind dates.
- Blaming your dog for everything that goes wrong is an old way out.
- 99% percent of the blonds are not stupid at all.
- How to annoy the passenger next to you on a flight.
- The beneficial effects of smoking.
- Some phrases you use to be funny but actually turn out to be boring.
- Jerry Springerruined America
- Dessert should always be served before dinner
- Golf and Poker: Two things that should never be televised
- Personal things you should always keep to yourself
- Department stores shouldn’t be allowed to sell ugly clothing
- Why you should leave the marriage counseling tips to the marriage counselors
- Facebook is ruining lives every day
- Why the perfect husband just doesn’t exist
- Pigs have better manners than most men
- Rain: It really does have a smell
- Women are much better at handling pain than men
- Why famous people must have a crew of makeup artists and hairstylists following them around all-day
- Why Subway is a total rip off
- Totally useless professions
- If only men spent as much time working on their relationships as they do focusing on sports
- Parent fails
- Why everyone wants a pet monkey
- What happens in high school doesn’t really matter all that much
Funny powerpoint presentation topics for students, interesting presentation topics, Funny Presentation Topics. Once you have chosen a topic, you will need to compose the speech structure. This sample outline will help you get started. The example topic is: “How to convince the teacher that a household pet ate your homework.”
Start the talk by introducing yourself. For example, Funny Presentation Topics “Good Morning, my name is ____.” Then, go for the “gold.” Hit the audience with a statement or question that will grab their attention immediately. Another example: “Who remembers using the excuse that my dog ate my term paper?”
So, that’s all for Funny Presentation Topics, interesting Presentation Topics, or funny powerpoint presentation topics for college students in 2021. If you still left with any questions, in your mind, please comment down below, we will try our best to help you out and make sure to solve your problem from scratch. Thank You.
Team Jio Fiber