How to activate Jio Sim online, Jio Sim not used for 1 year, how to activate Jio Sim in other mobile or how to activate Jio Sim which is deactivated: Reliance Jio 4G Sim which has not only revolutionized and transformed the whole of India and make it on way towards Digital India. With Reliance Jio 4G attractive, lucrative, and seamless truly unlimited plans 4G Sim of Reliance Jio has disrupted the whole market and its competitors too.
So, if you are a Reliance Jio Sim user or Jio Sim user and not have used the Sim for long, then here are some tips & tricks which you can follow to make your Jio Sim active again and also get the crystal clear answer of How to Activate Jio Sim Which is Deactivated.
According to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) regulations, Reliance Jio subscribers with a balance that is less than Rs 20 and not have any usage or used (incoming & outgoing voice/video calls, VAS usage, purchases with balance, Outgoing SMS, Mobile Internet / Data usage) Jio Sim for 90 days then the Sim will be deactivated. However, there is nothing to worry about users can still easily reactivate their Jio mobile numbers. But before we move to the part and discuss How to Activate Jio Sim Which is Deactivated or how to reactivate your deactivated Jio SIM, first let’s talk about how to activate Jio SIM in your mobile phone.
How to activate Reliance Jio SIM in your smartphone
During the launch of Reliance Jio Sim back on September 5, after tremendous hype and escalation, Mukesh Ambani the Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) finally unveiled Reliance Jio publicly. Mukesh Ambani when talking about the global launch of Jio Sim emphasized and claimed the Global Digital Revolution Boom that also come true by disrupting the whole telecom sector, saying that everything Digital, fast, economic, accessible would easily have exponential growth.
Mukesh Ambani had said that Reliance Jio service was established and founded based on 5 key pillars only. Its aim, goal, and target are to provide users with a seamless, flawless, uninterrupted strong truly unlimited data network with a magical experience at an affordable and cheap price that you could ever think of.
In order to get a Reliance Jio SIM card, customers need to submit their KYC documents as proof of identification. After receiving their Reliance Jio SIM card, customers then have to download the MyJio App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store easily. In the app you can easily get the Jio Sim just by following the normal steps, click on the “Get Jio SIM”, and just complete the process.
Once the process is done, you need to click on the “Next” button. The display screen will show a unique offer code from Reliance Jio, which should be noted down somewhere you will get easy access. Now customers need to prepare all the required documents to complete the KYC norms, proofs and visit the nearest Reliance store or Dx mini store to get the Reliance Jio SIM.
After purchasing the Reliance Jio SIM, in order to be able to use it and get the uninterrupted internet data experience, customers will have to activate it, by following the simple steps listed below.
- Call 1977 using your SIM to enable voice and data.
- Call 1800-890-1977 using your SIM if you only want data services.
- In the voice call, you may be asked about your Reliance Jio number. This can be found on your SIM pack.
- Next, you have to tell the Reliance Jio staff the last 4 digits in your ID document. Normally, it would be an Adhaar card or a Voter ID card.
- If at that time, your SIM has already been activated, the tele-verification process is completed.
- But if you haven’t activated your SIM yet, it might take around 4 hours after submitting an application for your SIM to be activated.
You might be asked simple questions which are directly related to the details in your receipt card, so make sure to place the receipt in front of you before calling the customer care service of Reliance Jio.
Activation time for Reliance Jio SIM
Reliance Jio SIM activation process normally takes 4 hours to get it activated. However, in some cases and conditions, due to the huge demand, the process of Sim activation also takes up to 20 days. The activation time of Jio Sim in different cities is listed below from which you can take an average.
- Delhi: 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Bangalore: 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Hyderabad: 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Mumbai: 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Other major cities: 15 minutes to 4 hours.
Because Jio stores in major cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, etc. have an e-KYC facility which is really a plus point for fast activation of Jio Sim, customers need to submit their biometrics proofs like their retina scan or fingerprint scan. So if you live in the major cities, it is the best way to instantly activate your Reliance Jio SIM this way.
If there are too many customers in the Reliance Jio store, then you must have to fill a form for Sim activation and wait for your turn. Since the process is done manually it will take a little bit more time.
Now coming to our topic of How to Activate Jio Sim Which is Deactivated or Reactivate Jio Sim. Here we have shared everything in detail from which you can learn how to activate Jio Sim which is deactivated for a long.
How to Activate Jio Sim Which is Deactivated
According to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) regulations within 15 days after your Reliance Jio SIM is deactivated, you can easily reactivate it by making a RS 20 payment.
However, if it is over 15 days, then you can try the following steps to get your Jio Sim activated or reactive your deactivated Jio Sim:
- Call Reliance Jio customer care or Jio Reliance Helpline number and request a re-activation of your Jio Sim.
- Visit the nearest Jio store or Dx mini store and submit a request for reactivation.
- Provide all necessary documents and proofs.
You will get a confirmation call from Reliance Jio once your SIM is reactivated. How to activate the Jio sim which is deactivated? Just by following the simple lists steps above you can activate the deactivated Jio Sim.
Reliance Jio SIM activation issues
You may face some activation issues after getting the Reliance Jio Sim, issues will be related to the activation of Jio Sim and deactivation of it. So, please follow the listed steps below to get it resolved.
- If you haven’t got any SMS related to the activation of Jio Sim and it has been over a week, you must visit the Reliance Jio store where you can fill the form related to your query. how to activate Jio sim which is deactivated, That your Sim request has been rejected.
- Make sure that you register your mobile number with your Aadhaar card.
- Your Aadhaar card isn’t from the outstation.
- Check if everything is clear and perfect. If your photo isn’t clear, your form will be put aside.
How to decrease the activation time of Jio Sim
- In major cities, always prioritize the e-KYC activation method as it only takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Visit the Jio Store or Dx mini store in the early morning or right after a lunch break, so you won’t have to wait too long.
- After you receive the SIM card, you must ask the staff for the tele-verification message.
- After you are done with the tele-verification process, please wait for 2 hours. After that, if your Jio SIM isn’t activated, please visit the Jio store.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents and proofs
Check the activation status of Jio Sim
For any queries related to how to activate the Jio sim which is deactivated or Jio Sim activation, please call 1800-890-1977. But remember, the staff can only inform you whether your no matching Aadhar card, ID proof is invalid, etc. You still need to visit the Reliance Jio store for a perfect checkup and verification of the activation status.
How to get a signal after activating Jio Sim?
Once your deactivated Jio SIM is properly activated again, you will see the network signal on your phone’s network bar. But if there is no signal coming or popping in your mobile phone, there is a much more possibility that either your Reliance Jio deactivated SIM isn’t properly activated or your device doesn’t support VoLTE features which are must for the activation of Jio Sim.
The activation number of Jio Sim isn’t working
If the activation number of Jio Sim is properly not working on your smartphone or mobile phone. Then please follow the listed steps below…
- Wait for the tele-verification message first.
- Contact Jio customer care number with your registered mobile number.
- Keep the Jio4G and MyJio applications to enjoy all features.
Searches related to how to activate Jio sim which is deactivated
- How to activate Jio Sim in other mobile
- Jio Sim not used for 1 year
- How to activate Jio Sim online
- how to activate Jio sim which is deactivated
- how to activate Jio sim which has been deactivated
- how to activate Jio sim which is deactivated online
- how to activate a Jio sim that is deactivated
- how to activate my Jio sim after deactivation
- how to activate deactivated Jio sim card
- how to activate a deactivated Jio sim
- how to activate Jio sim which is deactivated
- how to activate Jio sim after getting deactivated
- how to activate Jio sim after deactivation
- how to activate Jio sim if deactivated
- how to activate my Jio sim which is deactivated
- how can I reactivate my Jio sim online and so on…
Jio Sim Activation Customer Care Number
If you have any queries, questions, doubts, issues, or any other thing related to the activation of Jio Sim or Deactivation of Jio or how to activate Jio sim which is deactivated, etc. Please contact the Official Reliance Jio customer care number or Reliance Jio helpline number to get instant assist and help.
The customer care of Reliance Jio is highly supportive to help you any time you make a call or drops a message. So, please contact the Official Reliance Jio customer care number for how to activate the Jio sim which is deactivated.
Still, left with any questions in your mind? Please comment down below, we will try our best to help you out and make sure to solve your problem from scratch. Thank you.
Team Jio Fiber
4 thoughts on “How to Activate Jio Sim Which is Deactivated | Reactivate Jio Sim India 2022”