Qatar eyes $1.5 billion Stake in Reliance Jio Fiber 2024

Qatar Eyes $1.5 Billion Stake In Reliance Jio Fiber

According to sources, the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) is eyeing to invest $1.5 billion (about Rs. 11,200 Crores) in Reliance Jio Fiber infrastructure that holds the company fiber-optic assets.

Mukesh Ambani The Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) raised the capital of more than $20 billion with the stake sales in Jio Platforms, Product, and Services. Now Reliance Jio is looking forward to monetizing the fiber-assets under the Jio Digital, it said.

Reliance Industries Limited roped in Citigroup Global Markets, Moelis, Co and ICICI Protection Securities Limited have the investment of bankers for the deal.

Now Reliance Jio is completely revolutionizing the data usage mindset of a user with the evolution of 5G technology, cheap WiFi plans, unlimited data benefits, launching of JioMeet, JioMart, JioGlass, and many other scope digital life products and services. RIL is not only observing customers’ behavior and pattern but also pivoting it seeks parallel to Oil and Gas with the finest quality propelling products and services.

It will be interesting to get you to know that many multinational billion-dollar companies ($) Facebook, Google, Qualcomm Ventures, Intel Capital, Abu Dhabi’s largest investment arms namely (Mubadala and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority), Vista equity Partners, L Catterton, Silver Lake, KKR, General Atlantic, TPG, and Suadi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund have already raised their capital investment on Reliance Jio and Ambani seeking its high growth potential and development towards the Digitalised India.

Mukesh Ambani raised a capital of Rs. 250000 crores for the Jio Fiber evolution and Google has invested Rs. 33,737 crores with 7% stakeholder in Reliance Jio for differential products and services development in Jio Platforms.

“Doha based Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) may invest $1.5 Billion in Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) to expand the business”

Qatar Eyes $1.5 Billion Stake In Reliance Jio Fiber Jio Fiber

Jio Fiber’s broadband connection shown seamless growth and immense potential revenue-generating business model although offering extremely cheap WiFi plans. The affordable 5G services and gearing the asset-light digital service model of Reliance Industries significantly lift the monetization of the fiber networks.

Do you know? In the year 2019 Reliance Jio Infocomm has demerged its fiber and tower business into the Digital Jio Fiber Private Limited and Reliance Jio Infratel Private Limited seeking its eye-catching hike and exponential future growth and development.

This idea and collaboration of Reliance Jio make these two entities as separate independently operating companies with Reliance Jio Infocomm as the sponsor of RIL.

Now the Reliance Jio Infocomm will continue acts as the sponsor of the Investment Trust (InvIT) and gains the minimum 15% stake of RIL and the remaining 85% will stakeholders will be Global Market leader investors, like Google, Facebook, including Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) too.

At present Jio Fiber broadband service connection is widely spread across 1600+ cities all over India with 2 crores potential user base bonded with the help of 70,000 km optic fiber cable networks. Now we are planning to expand our broadband connection network to 1.1 million km with 300 million subscribers.

Based on the market dynamics and emerging evolutions with fast revolutionizing technologies 5G ecosystem in India would play a key role development and growth of our Indian economy and exponential route towards the digitalized India soon.

Jio Fiber seamless and flawless broadband experience for the customer to enjoy ultra-high-speed broadband connection up to 1 Gbps for online surfing, streaming, gaming, and work will completely give you a unique experience of a new broadband world at the best price.

Reliance Jio has introduced 6 different broadband plans for the Jio Fiber subscribers, interested users can easily register for the service and start experience superior quality finest broadband connectivity directly to your home. The plans of Jio Fiber are dubbed as Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum, and Titanium.

Monthly Plans of Jio Fiber ranges from Rs. 699 to Rs. 8499 offering 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps ultra-high-speed broadband connection. Please check the listed plans of Jio Fiber 1-month, 3-months, 6-months, and annual subscription click here…

Qatar Eyes $1.5 Billion Stake In Reliance Jio Fiber
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap