Jio Fiber Delhi
Over the period of the past few months, the telecom giant of India has been running preview offers before deciding to launch in Delhi.
On the 5th of September Fiber was finally launched in Delhi. The individuals have been waiting for this for quite a while. The 4G connectivity offered by JIO is among the best in the industry.
Low latency makes it an ideal option for gamers and the availability of such affordable packages make JIO all more appealing.
Although JIO has finally debuted in Delhi, it is not available in all regions. The company has made no official statements as to when services will be extended all over Delhi. But as of now, the superfast 4G connectivity is available only in
- Pitam Pura
- Vasant Kunj
- Subhas Nagar
- Sarojni Nagar
- Paschim Vihar
Regions that are eligible but haven’t got received the services include:
- Nehru Palace
- Lajpat Nagar
- South Ex.
- Tilak Nagar
JIO Fiber Plans
Plans Overview in Delhi
The list of preview offers are as follows:
- 100GB data offered each month
- Speeds up to 1 Gbps Mbps
- Latest Wi-Fi standards for residential gateways (in exchange for a refundable deposit of Rs. 2,500/-)
We have listed all Jio Fiber 1-month, 3-months, 6-months, and Annual plan benefits of Jio Fiber Delhi, please have a look…
Jio Fiber Delhi 1-month Plan
Jio Fiber Delhi 3-months Plan
Jio Fiber Delhi 6-months Plan
Jio Fiber Delhi Annual Plan
The above services were offered once JIO became active. Future ones that were still under development include:
- Media share
- Home Automation
- Gaming and more digital services
- Live & Catchup TV on a large screen
How to apply for JIO Fiber in Delhi
Follow the below steps to register/apply for JIO fiber in your region:
- Visit https://www.jio.com/fiber/en-in/book-now
- On visiting the website you will come across two options, ‘Get Started’ and ‘Upgrade’.
- If you are registering for the first time, choose the Get Started option. If you want to change over to another package then you can go for the ‘Upgrade’ option.
- Once you’ve made your selection the website will ask for your location. It detects your address automatically but you can change if it’s not correct (either by entering it manually or from the drop-down list).
- Enter and verify your name and mobile number then click on submit.
- Once you have successfully registered on their website, JIO will send you a text or give you a call, confirming you as a subscribed customer.
If you come across any question you can always contact JIO at 1800 889 9999
Visit them at
C-124, Pocket C,
Okhla Phase 1, Okhla Industrial Area
New Delhi, Delhi 110020